You’re In The Right Place
We help Local Business Owners Become Highly Successful & PROFITABLE!
We are selective about who we work with because we often work harder for our clients than they do for themselves (that’s not a bad thing either, we just really love what we do). There are a lot of marketers out there, but less than 1% of them can call themselves Rainmakers. We take pride in our work, our results, and our clients.
DEFINITION of RAINMAKER (business):
Merriam-Webster – a person (such as a partner in a law firm) who brings in new business; also : a person whose influence can initiate progress or ensure success.
Wikipedia – a rainmaker is a person who brings in new business and wins new accounts almost by magic, since it is often not readily apparent how this new business activity is caused. It means generating substantial new business or additional cash flow.
We only work with clients who:
1. Are willing to invest time and money in their business.
- MONEY – if you don’t have the funds to invest in your business, please don’t fill out this form or request our services.
- TIME – if you need money fast, then this is probably not for you. Marketing is the other half of all businesses and is how they grow and become profitable.
- TIP: good marketing is an investment that produces more than it costs, so it shouldn’t be an expense. Also, it’s usually 100% tax deductible, so put it on a credit card and write it off at the end of the year and it’s almost like you never even paid for it.
2. Provide excellent value and service to their customers.
Insider Secret – anyone that reads this much is probably going to be a premium client. The easier it is for us to work with someone, the more attention we give to their account. We love all of our clients and they all get results.
This Form has two purposes:
- APPLICATION – apply for and request our services. We are very selective about who we work with because we only take on clients we like and for whom we know we can produce positive results.
- DISCOVERY – provide the facts. Like a good attorney, we need to know where you are now and what you hope to achieve. That way, we can formulate a winning strategy to help you reach your goals as quickly as possible.
That’s it! Providing the following information will enable us both to get off to a great start and ensure our success.